Flood Financial Assistance

Plainfield Township residents may request FEMA funds or assistance must document any damage with photographs and meticulous, time specific notes. After the water recedes they should contact their county EMA office (http://www.state.il.us/iema/contacts/contacts.htm), who will assess the damage and then contact IEMA. From there IEMA will contact FEMA.

For operational needs, residents can contact their local EMA office.

Will County EMA
Harold Damron
302 North Chicago Street
Joliet, IL 60432
(815) 740-8351