The Supervisor’s Office will once again be participating in the Toys for Tots Program which assists children 12 years of age and younger. See Press Release Here. The United States Marine Corps Reserves sponsors this program and will provide at least one toy per child.
The following documents are required when submitting the application:
• Completed Application Toy for Tots Individual Application for Families 2021
• Picture ID (as proof of identity).
• Birth certificate or immunization records for EACH child.
• Utility bill, paystub or piece of mail that shows your current address (as proof of residency in Will County).
• Government assistance paperwork per your listing above (as proof of eligibility).
The application and requested documents must be returned to our office in person on or before December 3, 2021 between 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Applications received after that date cannot be accepted.
All toys will be available for pick up Friday, December 17, 2021 between 9:00 am -3:00 pm. A reminder call will be made, or an email sent a day or two prior to pick up.